What do you do with your used homeschooling curriculum after the semester is done? Each time you need to purchase new homeschooling curriculum, you also have old curriculum you need to get rid of. One of the best things you can do is to sell your used homeschooling curriculum, helping fund the next set you need to buy.
10 Places to SELL Your Used Homeschooling Curriculum
If you’re thinking about selling your used homeschooling curriculum, you need to know where to go! There are many different ways to sell your used curriculum, from local co-op groups to Facebook. If you’ve never sold your curriculum before, try out a few methods to discover which works best for you! Here are the top ten places you should consider using when selling your used homeschooling curriculum.
Best Places to Sell Your Used Homeschooling Curriculum
- Homeschool Curriculum Marketplace – Facebook is a wonderful resource when it comes to selling your used homeschooling curriculum. The first place to search is the homeschool curriculum marketplace. This allows you to sell your used curriculum while also shopping for new-to-you curriculum for the upcoming school year.
- Homeschool Classifieds – Homeschool Classifieds is an online resource you can use to sell your curriculum. This site makes it easier to sell your curriculum since you can list the curriculum by different subjects, grades, and publisher, helping buyers narrow their search. While you’re on there selling, make sure you also browse for new curriculum for your family.
- Homeschool Curriculum Free for Shipping (donate/tax write-off) – Do you feel like blessing another homeschooling family? Instead of selling your used homeschooling curriculum, try donating it instead. You can donate your curriculum to Homeschool Curriculum Free for Shipping, giving them the opportunity to help other homeschool families. If you do donate to them, remember you can claim it on your taxes since they’re a 501(c)(3) charity!
- Local & Regional Used Homeschooling Curriculum Sales (hosted by co-op groups) – If you’re in a local co-op group, you might want to check in with them to see if they host a used homeschooling curriculum sale. Many co-ops host both local and regional sales so that other homeschooling families in your area can gather to buy and sell used homeschooling curriculum. One of the benefits of this method of selling your curriculum is that you can make the sale in person so you don’t have to worry about shipping costs.
- Homeschool Curriculum & Book Swap – With thousands of members, this Facebook group is a great place to sell your used curriculum. You can easily facilitate a sale by posting pictures of your curriculum in this group and answering any questions about the post.
- Homeschool Freedom Fund – Another great site to donate your used homeschooling curriculum to is the HSLDA. Simply enter curriculum information on their donation page and receive info with your donation instructions. Any donations to this group are tax deductible.
- eBay – If you’re looking for an easy way to sell your used homeschooling curriculum, then eBay is the place for you. It’s so easy to post your curriculum for sale and just as easy to collect your money using PayPal. You can link your PayPal to your bank account so that your money can be deposited into your account within a few minutes.
- Homeschool Used Curriculum Swap – Buying, selling and trading used curriculum is as easy as can be with this Facebook group. You can post your curriculum for sale, or you can work out a trade with someone so that you can get rid of your old curriculum while receiving new curriculum in turn.
- Facebook Group Search – If you want to sell your homeschooling curriculum, your best bet is to sell it on a Facebook group specifically for the brand or publisher you want to sell. In your Facebook search bar, type the publisher you want to sell and see what groups populate. For example, if you search “sell A Beka” on Facebook, you’ll immediately see groups such as A Beka Used Curriculum for Sale and A Beka Used Homeschool Items Buy/Sell/Share. You can join multiple groups and cross-post in each group so that your curriculum sells faster.
- Homeschool Books for Less – If you’re looking for a way to sell your used homeschooling curriculum with little effort, you should try Homeschool Books for Less. You simply post your curriculum for sale and leave it up in the store. You receive a percentage of the profits every quarter.