Fall is in the air! It’s time for pumpkin spice and apple cider donuts. Leaves changing color is the telltale sign that Fall is officially here. Autumn is a perfect time to harvest some fun learning and explore new projects as a family. There’s so much to do with Fall colored leaves than just rake them up. Although, raking them up can be some super family fun! If you are looking for something to do with your family this Autumn, check out this Fall Leaves Unit Study. It’s packed with projects, activities, lessons, and most importantly, fun.
- Free Printable Autumn Fun Worksheets Everything from compound words to ABC order all centered on the Fall theme.
- Fall Leaves Tracing Worksheets Even the littlest kids can practice their handwriting with these tracing worksheets.
- 9 Autumn and Fall Poems for Kids Memorize some poetry to improve comprehension and develop language skills.
- 30 Fall Writing Prompts for Kids Get your kids writing with these creative prompts.
- Missing Letter Pumpkin Patch Help the pumpkin patch fill in the missing spaces by writing in the missing letters.
- Colored Salt Dough Impressions Make quite the impression with these salt dough impressions that you can paint.
- Harvest Prints Who needs a paint brush? Use the bountiful, Fall harvest to create art and learn about comparisons.
- Mason Jar Leaf Craft A beautiful gift or table decoration, these mason jar crafts will be a hit for all ages.
- Fall Leaf Hedgehog Craft One of the most adorable leaf crafts on the Internet.
- Fall Leaves: Easy and Cheap Activities Fall leaves activities for the whole family that are simple to create and very inexpensive.
- Jesus Never Changes and Fall Theme Use the changing season to remind your children that Jesus never changes with this Fall themed lesson.
- Bible Verses to Memorize in Fall Memorize some Bible verses as a family to hide some new truths in everyone’s hearts.
- Leafy Butterflies This beautiful craft is also an important Bible lesson for young children.
- Watercolor Leaves with Bible Verses Looking for a way to decorate for Fall in a Christian way? Check out this stunning project to make watercolor leaves that display your favorite verses.
- Kid Bible Story: The Fall Not exactly the same as falling leaves, but it does include a tree and an apple. Enjoy this kid-friendly video all about The Fall of Adam and Eve.
- Fall Math Center Activities Keep them active and engaged with Fall math centers.
- Fall Math Fun! Fun Fall Math Activities Math should be fun, especially in Autumn time.
- 10 Fall Math Activities for All Ages The whole family can get involved with activities that continue the Fall theme while teaching math.
- Fall Themed Division Worksheets Printable worksheets for practicing division, along with other fun printables for kids.
- Fall Engineering Activities and Challenges for Upper Elementary Students Up for the challenge? Try these engineering and math challenges in the Fall.
- Fall Science Activities and STEM Challenges for Kids Need some more STEM? Here’s a collection of science and STEM activities that are sure to please.
- Why do Leaves Change Colors Learn all about leaves and the color-changing process.
- Fall Leaf Preschool Printables More work with leaves and activities for younger children.
- Parts of the Leaf Worksheets Learn about the parts of a leaf and complete a realistic diagram worksheet.
- Fall Foliage Prediction Map Where are the leaves bright colors and when? Study geography of the USA through Fall leaves.
- Harvest Preschool Activities: A Social Studies Lesson Learn about harvest time around the world.
- British Harvest: History and Traditions Harvest time has many traditions and customs, experience the history of harvest in Britain.
- Why Does Fall/Autumn Have Two Names Well, if you ever wondered, here’s the answer.
- Autumn: Definition, Characteristics, and Facts What makes Autumn special? Learn the history and characteristics of this special season.
If you are looking for more, why not keep the fun going? Here are some more Fall themed unit studies that would complement studying Fall leaves very well.