It’s that time again to anticipate the fall season and all of its pretty promises. What do you think about when the word fall comes to mind? Of course, it’s leaves! Need an easy Fall art project that’s beautiful and keeps the kids busy? Our creative collection of amazing leaf art projects for kids of any age from preschool to teens is perfect for you! This amazing and affordable Fall Art Project for Kids is simple to do, yet, a gorgeous watercolor art keepsake.
Wondering what you can make with fall leaves? We’ve got the answer! There are a ton of Fun Fall Art Project ideas we have showcased. This autumn art activity includes very simple materials with a few fresh leaves and spray paints with a nice variety of colors. You can find Watercolor Spray Paint on Amazon or at your local art supply store.
Leaf Fall Art Crafts Supplies
- 4 or 5 varieties of Leaves
- Variety of Watercolor Spray Paints (Rainbow Colors)
- White Cardstock Paper
Fall Art Project Instructions
- Add 4 or 5 leaves face down with adequate space on cardstock.
2. Lightly spray 3 spots on the canvas in orange.
3. Gently spray blue and red colors in 2 or 3 spots each.
4. Continue lightly spraying in a couple of areas with a variety of colors like purple, yellow, and green until canvas is filled.
5. Once spray paint dries, start gently pulling each leaf, one at a time.
6. The Fall Leaf Project is Complete! In just 5 easy steps, you’ve got a gorgeous Fall Art Craft in Watercolor that your kids will love! Frame it or put it on the fridge for the fall season.
Would you like more ideas on how to teach creative and colorful Fall Art Crafts for Kids? Click on the image below.
Regarding the Leaf Fall Spray Art project: Would dried or pressed leaves work instead of fresh leaves?
Hi Kathy! It seems like it would work with pressed leaves, let us know if you give it a try and how it turns out :)