If you are looking for an adorable Four Seasons Art Project for Kids, you’ll love this easy and creative all seasons activity! Our fun craft covers spring, summer, fall, and winter seasons to help them learn indoors or outdoors!
Use this opportunity to teach your child first hand each season by going outside, taking walks, observing leaves and bugs. It will be such a joyous occasion for your little one and a life long memory!
As you go through the four seasons craft together, ask questions like, “What do you think about in the winter season?”, or “How long does a season usually last?”. This is a great time to spend time together making memories alongside together.
Four Seasons Art Craft Materials
- Finger Paint (various colors: light blues, gray, yellow, dark green, light green, dark pink, light pink, brown, orange etc)
- White Cardstock
- Black Cardstock or Scrapbook Paper
- Disposable Plate
- Leaf Template
- Window Template
Four Seasons Craft Instructions
- Print our free window template to begin your artwork.
- Using 2 shades of light blue, gray, and white paint on a disposable plate, dab fingertips in the left-hand corner of the white cardstock.
3. Using gray fingerpaint, repeat same steps in the same area.
4. Begin working on the bottom left side. Using 2 shades of green, dab paint with your index finger. Follow up with a shade of yellow.
5. Using 2 shades of pink, repeat the process of fingerpaint procedures on the top right side of your cardstock. Wrap up this side by adding a yellow tone.
6. On the bottom right side, begin dotting in a 2 shades of orange, 1 brown, and 1 yellow. Glue beautiful art onto black cardstock.
7. Print Leaf Template on white cardstock. Cut one leaf with scissors.
8. Using cut out Leaf Template, trace outer edges of leaf with white pencil.
9. Cut out leaf and glue in middle of canvas.
10. Project is Complete!
Ready for your next project? Try our How to Draw A Mandala Project for Kids!